TodayTix is seeking a highly-qualified candidate for the role of Theatrical Partnerships & Media Sales Manager reporting to the VP of Account Services.
· 360° client servicing and management of theatrical partnerships
· Liaise with partners’ marketing, sales/ticketing, advertising and general management departments to ensure fluid working relationship and maximize ticket sales and engagement for partner shows/organizations
· Identify new potential partnerships and execute on-boarding process from initial pitch to contract
· Present proposals and conduct pitch meetings with clients and organizations that have synergies with our user base and mission
· Pitch, execute and report to partner productions on media buys and special promotions
· Oversee design of giveaway, execution on social media platforms, advertising, giveaway winner attendance, etc.
· Work closely with Director of NYC Marketing and other interdepartmental staff (including marketing, operations, finance, tech and data teams), as well as external agencies and partners to represent TodayTix in developing and executing various initiatives as pertinent to business development and maintenance of long-term partnerships with performing arts organizations
Required Skills & Experience
· Deep knowledge, experience, and relationships within the Broadway and great NYC theatre market.
· Minimum 5 years experience with increasing responsibility at an entertainment company or theatrical office (agency, producing office, general management, live event ticketing company etc.)
· Must have familiarity with ticketing programs and proficiency in sales analysis (knowledge of buying trends and behaviors, comprehension of sales reporting and industry ticketing initiatives)
· Must be exceedingly resourceful and flexible; an effective problem solver
· Excellent organizational, planning, time management, and interpersonal skills
· Anticipates, takes initiative, and is proactive
· Strong communication and multitasking skills
· Strong work ethic and a hard-working startup mentality
· Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office Suite
· Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field