We’re looking for a responsible, detail-oriented, creative self-starter to be the TodayTix Expansion intern in our Soho office. The ideal candidate will be contagiously passionate about both theater and research and excited by the possibility of helping to expand the TodayTix brand and product to new theater destinations around the world.
This role will report to the Senior Geographic Expansion Manager and will be based in the New York City office.
- Strong research and analytical skills when breaking down information about new global theater destinations
- Fluent with Google and Microsoft Office programs, especially Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Microsoft Excel
- High organization skills necessary when met with great amounts of research
- Good speaking skills; comfortable with speaking in presentation settings and conducting interviews with new market contacts
- Basic Photoshop and Illustrator skills are a major plus
- Research and explore new market geographic and psychographic landscapes
- Conduct interviews with locals in new markets via phone conversation and email exchange
- Create presentations that combine and condense newfound research into clean and digestible formats
- Be able to become a new theater market expert and present your research, both in formal and casual settings to the Geographic Expansion Team
- Build and present prospective city competitor analysis- Liaise with the TodayTix Product team to build new city seating charts in the app. (*Pending skill level with Illustrator*)
To apply please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com outlining the top three cities that you think TodayTix should launch next. Please include your brief reasoning why you chose these cities and all sources used for your initial research.
This is a paid internship with a weekly stipend.