The marketing team at TodayTix is seeking a US regional marketing manager. This person will be responsible for designing and implementing fully integrated marketing programs to drive profitable growth and brand awareness health for the company and products in their designated markets. The marketing manager will work collaboratively with user acquisition and retention managers, and also liaise with manage product, tech, internal and external creative teams on vertical programs and cross channel campaigns. Responsibilities will include creating marketing plans, media planning, partnership marketing, affiliates, experiential, social media, push and e-mail and cross functional teams. The role will report to the VP of Marketing.
- Research competitive landscape to determine market positioning & audience segments
- Support the development and implementation of brand strategies, insights and the messaging framework specific to market, communicating a compelling value proposition for current and prospective users in line with the global strategy
- Collaborate within the marketing, product and operations teams to help develop and execute local, national, and/or global brand campaigns.
- Work with account team to develop and execute show partner marketing campaigns; create and provide wrap reports to internal stakeholders and show partners
- Manage and track marketing budgets to ensure effective budget utilization
- Project-manage all marketing programs and campaigns, facilitating internal teams and updating key stakeholders to secure resources in a timely fashion
- Seek out and manage market-specific affiliate marketing relationships
- Develop market specific co-marketing partnerships
- Enable and support localization, ensuring all marketing activities feel local and personal; articulate market nuances for internal teams who aren’t familiar with the market
- 2-3 years of consumer-facing marketing experience with a recent role in performance marketing at a start-up to mid-size company
- Proven ability to effectively incorporate brand values into performance campaigns
- A passion for storytelling through multiple media types, both visual and written
- An integrated marketing mindset and excellent understanding of the interplay of on and offline, and within between paid, earned, and owned channels
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Understanding of search, programmatic buying, social media channels, targeting and remarketing.
- Exceptional project and relationship management skills - deep cross-functional collaboration is required
- Proactive, energetic self-starter who thrives on getting things done in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Impeccable presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
- Bachelor’s degree required
This position will be located in New York City, with some travel required.