TodayTix provides insider access to last-minute theater tickets in the US and London. We launched in December 2013 in NYC, and have quickly grown to a team of 50 full-time employees. After initial seed capital from top executives in the entertainment and tech industries, we've completed two rounds of financing and are in full-on expansion mode. TodayTix is currently available in 8 cities in the US and London, with many new markets launching in the coming year.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in our mission to broaden access to theater and expand theatergoing audiences worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTis is looking for an experienced freelance video producer. You will helping our creative team plan, develop, and execute amazing content. You’ll be charged with creating engaging web video audiences want to watch and share across every platform. You will be a creative team player who has knowledge of the web video space, is comfortable researching and coming up with new ideas, and has the technical skills to bring ideas to life. You will be working with our Creative Lead as an integral part of a small production team motivated by the need to deliver high quality content within tight deadlines . At times you will need to work independently with minimal direction – at others you will work through the process alongside our entire creative team. This is a freelance position in New York City with the possibility of becoming full time.
The role will include:
• Bring fresh video ideas, strategy, and a can-do approach to getting those videos out into the world quickly.
• Collaborating with the video team and across divisions to research and pitch video ideas tailored for varying goals including: developing new audiences, increasing time spent on our sites, encouraging sharing, and promoting brands
• Owning multiple video productions from start to finish: researching and developing concepts, shooting, editing, GFX creation, uploading, and asset management
• You need to have the right mixture of creative and technical skills, and know how to perform under pressure while being resourceful.
• Keen eye on the details
• Not afraid of budgets
• Have experience and love working cross-functionally
• Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software specifically: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder, and After Effects
• Expert-level experience with Premiere
• Proficiency in video and photo production
• 3+ years of experience producing video professionally for a production house, digital content company, or publishing organization.
• Knowledge of production workflows and respect for deadlines
• Must be meticulous, technical, and organized
• A self-starter who is able to prioritize assignments
• Highly creative with a clever, sharp sense of editing
• Earnest interest in and knowledge of web video and popular YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram channels.
*Please attach / enclose link to your resume and portfolio with daily, weekly and monthly retainer rates included. Any applications without these documents will not be considered.*