TodayTix provides insider access to last-minute theater tickets in the US and London. We launched in December 2013 in NYC, and have quickly grown to a team of 50 full-time employees. After initial seed capital from top executives in the entertainment and tech industries, we've completed two rounds of financing and are in full-on expansion mode. TodayTix is currently available in 8 cities in the US and London, with many new markets launching in the coming year.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in our mission to broaden access to theater and expand theatergoing audiences worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
TodayTix is looking for an experienced freelance photographer. You will need speed and skill, a natural flair for narrative and storytelling, and an obsessive attention to detail. The ability to craft compelling and cohesive image about a range of subjects about the city is vital. You will be working with our Creative Lead to deliver high quality content within tight deadlines . At times you will need to work independently with minimal direction – at others you will work through the edit process alongside our entire creative team. This is a freelance position in New York City with the possibility of becoming full time.
Things you will shoot:
Inside / outside of different theaters, cityscapes, different neighborhoods and local attractions
Organic product / brand driving images that are specific to the city
• Exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills
• Ability to take an idea from concept to design and execution across media
• Have experience and love working cross-functionally
• Keen eye on the details
• Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software specially: Photoshop, Lightroom and CaptureOne
• Expert-level experience with Photoshop
• 1+ years of experience shooting in a fast-paced environment
• Must be meticulous, technical, and organized
• A self-starter who is able to prioritize assignments
• Highly creative with a clever, sharp sense of editing
• Experience with online media, mobile, social networks, rich media and digital trends
*Please attach / enclose link to your resume and portfolio with daily, weekly and monthly retainer rates included. Any applications without these documents will not be considered.*