TodayTix provides insider access to last-minute theater tickets in the US and London. We launched in December 2013 in NYC, and have quickly grown to a team of 50 full-time employees. After initial seed capital from top executives in the entertainment and tech industries, we've completed two rounds of financing and are in full-on expansion mode. TodayTix is currently available in 8 cities in the US and London, with many new markets launching in the coming year.
We're seeking highly motivated team members to join us in our mission to broaden access to theater and expand theatergoing audiences worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a talented and thoughtful designer to create and execute on our expansive vision. You should question the standard ways of doing things, and focus on creating unique and memorable experiences for a global theatergoing audience. We're looking for an enthusiastic storyteller, ready to solve problems with creativity across a multitude of platforms. Someone who has a point of view about what may work on desktop as well as on mobile; or, why creative may be different when speaking to iOS versus Android users.
• Exceptional aesthetic discipline and design skills
• Ability to take an idea from concept to design and execution across media
• Have experience and love working cross-functionally
• Keen eye on the details
• Knowledge of digital media including codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software specially: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must be meticulous, technical, and organized
• A self-starter who is able to prioritize assignments
• Highly creative with a clever, sharp sense of editing
• Experience with online media, mobile, social networks, rich media and digital trends