TodayTix is a hot new app changing the face of theater ticketing, bringing an age old industry to the era of smartphone and tablet users. We eliminate scouring websites, waiting in long lines, and traveling to ticket windows. Our team works hard so our customers don’t have to (We enjoy doing it!).
We launched in December 2013 in NYC, and have quickly grown to a family of about 50 full-time employees and a small army of part-time concierge agents and runners.
We’re seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model; to broaden access to theater and expand the theatergoing audience.
CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
We're looking for a highly motivated professional with a passion for theatre and a background in ticketing to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, broadening access to Broadway theatre and expanding the theatre-going audience throughout the US. A self-starter, you’ll work with the wider team to assist with customer inquiries, and collaborate to resolve any customer services issues. This person will ensure all operations related to sales and customer service run smoothly and efficiently. We support creativity, innovation, and fresh ideas to help us build an even stronger product and a world-class company.
This is a full-time, salaried position in New York City. You will join a small but rapidly growing team of engineers, marketers, designers, business people, and a few theater lovers.
WHAT WILL I DO?
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records by updating profile account.
- Managing fulfillment of ticket orders.
- Bachelor's degree
- An excellent eye for detail and a methodical and accurate approach
- Positive, friendly and enthusiastic demeanor
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- An articulate, professional and friendly phone manner
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and problem solve
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-growth environment
- Time management
- Open/flexible availability
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong numeracy skills
- A positive, "make-it-work" attitude
- Multiple languages a plus!
- A team player
- Apply via the web form